Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Back with a Healthy Vengeance!

If you haven't noticed, it's been some time since my last blog post (January of this year to be exact). I've had quite a bit going on since my regular blogging days. This includes starting grad school, getting a new job, and trying to focus on being healthy from the inside and out. I'm happy to say that I'm back and eager to continue educating, discussing, and sharing important health issues with my fellow fab ladies!

My come-back comes with a few new changes/features, including:
  • A new name: HealtyFabFit. I want to broaden my focus to women of all ages and ethnicities instead of only women within their 20s.
  • Monthly Women's Magazine Article Club. To know me is to know that I love to read just about every single women's health magazine out there. I have a subscription to SELF, Women's Health, Shape, Fitness, and I'm a regular reader of Weight Watchers magazine. I often read an article that fits perfectly with my blog and my readers, so I figure why not have a similar concept of a book club, but this time, we keep it short and sweet with a magazine article for a quick read. It's perfect for the fab gal that's busy and can't find the time to squeeze in leisure reading.
 Those are just two key features that I'll be introducing with my come-back and I have a few other ideas brewing in my head. I'd love to hear from any of my blog visitors out there. After all, this blog is for you! Please subscribe, share, and comment to help me keep this blog go from surviving, to thriving!

XoXo,

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment